Proper installation, operation and maintenance procedures laid out in the manuals, this website, as well as local government requirements, must be followed to insure the safe operation of your Pioneer Space heaters. Make sure you read, and understand the instructions provided and save them for future reference.
CSA standard B139, Installation Code for Oil Burning Equipment, UL896, or NFPA#31 are standards that apply to this equipment.
All heaters must be installed according to the installation rules mandated by local, state/provincial, and federal government authorities. These regulations deal with various matters including heater and flue set backs and fuel storage. DO determine what regulations apply in your local area. DO NOT install the heater or flue unless the installation conforms with the regulations governing your location.
- Setup — Instructions you need to set up your heater here
- Lighting — A step by step trouble shooting guide
- Draft Control — A step by step trouble shooting guide
- Troubleshooting — Instructions on draft control can be found here
- FAQ — A list of frequently asked questions can be found here
- General Maintenance — General care to keep your heater in like new condition